Is Blue Diamond Pan safe?
The blue diamond pans are safe until they are not subjected to high temperatures and the non-stick coating isn’t damaged.
What are the safety issues concerning a frying pan?
Following are the safety issues concerning a frying pan:
- The pan should be made of an inert material that does not react with food.
- Do not heat the pan at high temperatures or leave it unattended on the cooktop
- If the non-stick coating of the pan has chipped, do not use it for cooking.
- Use plastic or wooden spatula in non-stick pans to prevent chipping.
- Handwash the non-stick pans using a sponge.
What are the health hazards associated with it?
- If the pan is made of heavy metals that react with food, then it is likely that you will ingest them along with the food which may harm your health.
- The pans when heated at high temperatures may release toxic fumes that may cause flu-like symptoms if inhaled for a prolonged period.
What material is used in Blue Diamond Pan?
Blue diamond pans are made of diamond infused ceramic material.
Is the material used in Blue Diamond Pan potentially hazardous?
No, the material used in Blue Diamond Pan is not hazardous as long as the non-stick layer remains intact and does not chip.
Advantages of Blue Diamond Pans
- The diamond infused ceramic coating is one of the best non-stick coatings.
- The coating of the pan stays longer.
- The pans have an attractive design.
Disadvantages of Blue Diamond pans
- These are not really non-stick. There have been complaints of food sticking to the surface.
- Their non-stick coating does peel off.
- The handle of the pans gets too hot while cooking.