What is Ninja Foodi NeverStick?The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware covers a wide range of cookware including saucepans, fry pans, sauté pans and stock pots, everything you need in the kitchen to build or pick your perfect set.
How does Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware work?The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware claims to be that cookware that never sticks, chips or flakes. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature of 900°F, so they can rapidly lose their non-stick but the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware is designed with NeverStick Technology. This means that the plasma ceramic particles are heated to a max temperature of 30000 degree F to create a super-hard texture surface so it won’t easily lose its non-stick feature.
The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware promises to be extremely durable, and the textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables exceptional food release day after day without any sticking.
It claims that its hard-anodized exterior is stronger than stainless steel. The handle and nonstick coating are both oven safe up to 500°F. You can seamlessly go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron. The forged-aluminum design uniquely distributes metal thickness throughout the pan for even heat distribution and hot-spot prevention, so food cooks quickly and evenly.
The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware delivers even heat for perfect results. It sears like stainless steel giving you exceptional sear marks with no added oil or butter. The Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware is dishwasher safe.
About the Plasma Ceramic Coating in Ninja Foodi NeverStickIt is a process that uses a plasma torch (ionized gas – created by an electric spark) to liquefy ceramic powders and propels them at a high velocity onto the Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware’s surface.
The atomized ceramic droplets are dropped onto the Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware’s surface creating a semi-porous high-temperature resistant coating where fluoropolymers (the anti-stick agent) penetrate and bond to the ceramic coating.
There is no other thermal spray process that has the capacity to produce enough thermal energy to melt ceramics. The application process makes plasma spray ceramic coating harder and stronger than other ceramic coatings. The plasma flame is capable of reaching temperatures over 3,000 degrees Celsius, providing the high thermal energy needed to melt ceramic oxide powders.
The energy generated by the plasma gas–both thermal and kinetic–melts the powder particles and pushes them at a high velocity onto the surface of the non-stick pan to give it a protective coating. The particles are deposited on the surface in a molten state, but rapidly cool to form a nearly impassable ceramic coating that adheres strongly to the part’s surface.
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Features
- Stainless Steel Handles
- Double Riveted Tempered Glass Lids
- Oven Safe to 500 Degree F
- Hard Anodized Exterior
- Forged Aluminum Base
- Stainless Steel Induction-Compatible Base
- Metal-Utensil Safe
- Excellent Food Release
- Easy Clean Up
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Set IncludesThe Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Collection comes in two Versions – 5 pc and 11 pc [called Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware ULTIMATE Set]
Ninja Foodi NeverStick 5 pc Set
- 1 Ninja Foodi NeverStick 3-Quart Sauté Pan with Glass Lid – Ideal for a family of two or three. Lightweight and convenient to cook with. Easy to clean and deep interior makes cooking easy and deep interiors retain flavor. Individually priced at $89.99.
- 1 Ninja Foodi NeverStick 6.5-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid – Versatile cooking pot that is used for any cooking purpose and not just “stock“. Great for making soups, holds a lot. Sturdy handle makes it convenient to carry. Needs to be firmly held when stirring on a stovetop.
- 2 Glass Lids – Both, the 6.5-Quart Stock Pot and 3-Quart Sauté Pan comes with tough glass lid that helps conceal the heat and flavors. Glass lid helps in cooking food faster and you can always monitor the food being cooked.
- 1 Ninja Foodi NeverStick 10.25-Inch Fry Pan – Shallow and wide fry pan allows even and thin distribution of the food across the cooking surface. Spreads heat evenly across the bottom, cooking food faster. The food can be cooked on lower flame conserving energy and preventing over cooking.
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Ultimate SetThe ULTIMATE NeverStick Cookware Set Includes Everything that Comes in the 5-pc Set PLUS these extras:
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick 8-Inch Fry Pan – Great to cook scrambled eggs on medium or low heat. The eggs do not stick to the pan. Don’t use on high-heat to avoid damages to the coating.
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick 1.5-Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick 2.5-Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid
- Ninja Express Chop – Features sharp blades and 1200-watts of power to chop vegetables. Great for making dips with good consistency.
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 10-Piece Cookware Set- $299.40
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 5-Piece Cookware Set- $169.80
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 12 Inch Fry Pan- $49.99
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 8 Inch Fry Pan – $29.99
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 4-Quart Sauté Pan with Glass Lid – $99.99
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 8-Quart Stock Pot with Glass Lid – $99.99
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 31/2 -Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid – $69.99
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Review
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Advantages
Extraordinary Heat ResistanceOne reviewer says that the Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware can withstand very high temperatures. She adds that even if you use this pan to cook with the same type of heat as with a stainless steel pan and it doesn’t warp this nonstick pan in any way.
Great Aesthetics and ConstructionAnother reviewer is happy with the Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware and mentions that it has a sleek design with a comfortable to grip ergonomic handle. She also says that the construction is extremely solid and well made.
Excellent Nonstick FeatureOne review mentions that food does not stick to the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware even with minimal oil and heat is distributed evenly, provided you take good care of the cookware.
Solid ExteriorAnother reviewer claims that the improved Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware exterior with silica coating is excellent. She has scrubbed the bottom with a steel scourer and it doesn’t even leave a hairline scratch. You’ll have to use your discretion on applying the right amount of pressure (not brute strength) when cleaning. Having said that, she warns not to scrub the interior of the pan with anything abrasive or you’ll risk ruining the nonstick coating.
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware Disadvantages
Flipping is DifficultOne reviewer complains that the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware is heavier than a regular nonstick pan, so it is harder for her to flip food when cooking. She thinks this is likely due to the layer of stainless steel in the pan to make it induction ready.
Harder to CleanOne review states that the interior of the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware is very easy to clean as the surface is smooth but the bottom of the pan is not as easy as it has many circular grooves.
Caring InstructionsLike all other nonstick pans, the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware too requires care to maintain it in good condition. It is best to alternate pans while cooking so that no single pan gets overused.
Tips to Care for Nonstick Cookware – Pre-season the pan before the first use Seasoning the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware before its first use can prolong the life of your cookware. A new pan should be cleaned gently with a soft sponge to remove any manufacturing residue. Then lightly grease the NeverStick pan’s surface with oil and heat over medium heat for a few minutes. Let cool, wash with mild detergent and rinse the pan. Your new pan is now ready to be used.
Avoid using Cooking Sprays on Nonstick Pans – The regular use of cooking sprays causes residue to build up over time, especially on the sides of the Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware if it isn’t properly washed after each use. This will cause the pan to turn sticky and food to cook unevenly.
Avoid Preheating an Empty Pan – Certain nonstick pans can possibly produce unhealthy fumes when heated without oil. Oiling the pan also improves the nonstick effects of the cookware.
Cook on Low and Medium Heat – Continuously cooking on high heat will cause the nonstick coating to deteriorate. Also, Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware can rise quickly to the maximum recommended temperature for cooking (500ºF), so it’s best to use low to moderate heat and allow the pan to rise to the desired temperature gradually.>
Use Safe Cooking Utensils – It is recommended to not use metal utensils on non-stick pans. Using Metal utensils of any kind (forks, knives, metal spatulas, whisks, etc) on your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware may end up piercing and damaging the nonstick coating of the pan. It is advisable to use wooden spoons and silicone spatulas with rounded edges.
Let nonstick cookware cool first before washing – It is not advisable to wash a very hot pan in cold water. The sudden change in temperature could permanently warp your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware.
Hand-wash and dry after every use – Although your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware may say it is dishwasher safe, it is better to hand-wash them to protect the surface of the pan. After washing, dry the pan soon with a soft cloth to prevent rust from forming.
Don’t use abrasive cleaning materials – Do not use steel wool, stiff bristle brushes or scouring pads cause these will scratch the nonstick coating and cause permanent damage. Always clean your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware with soft sponges or wash cloths.
Don’t store food in your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware – Certain foods (especially highly acidic food) can corrode the nonstick coating of your Ninja Foodi NeverStick Cookware. So it’s best to avoid storing food in your non-stick pan.
Store your nonstick cookware properly – Store your Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware individually but if you need to stack them, put a soft cloth or dish towel between them to prevent the pots and pans from rubbing against each other and causing scratches.